Sarah McIntosh's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm going to be sending a coloring book on alopecia to my sons early ed program to t…"

Sarah McIntosh replied Sep 2, 2011 to How do you explain alopecia to a young child?

13 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Sarah McIntosh

"I have alopecia and hypothyroidism,I have tried some natural treatments.I take synth…"

Sarah McIntosh replied Dec 1, 2008 to Alopecia and Hashimotos

2 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Melody

"I know for myself when I was a teenager I had a constant battle with myself to go ou…"

Sarah McIntosh replied Dec 1, 2008 to Younger Family Member with Alopecia

3 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Julie

"before I lose hair the area in which is going to fall out gets very sensitive as if…"

Sarah McIntosh replied Nov 27, 2008 to Head sensitive to pressure !?

5 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by Mark

"For me, it was when I told my family I wasn't going to do treatments anymore.They se…"

Sarah McIntosh replied Oct 9, 2008 to I'm coping better than my family????

17 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Reen

"I can't speak for anyone else but I think we all considered just about every possibi…"

Sarah McIntosh replied Sep 17, 2008 to Has anyone ever thought?

4 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Kami

"I agree its no excuse to lie but I do understand why the lie would be there.Again I…"

Sarah McIntosh replied Mar 25, 2008 to Convincing a disappointed lover to stay

23 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Although I feel that the young bride should have been honest upfront, I can not say…"

Sarah McIntosh replied Mar 25, 2008 to Convincing a disappointed lover to stay

23 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"I have had alopecia since I was a baby,having it as a kid wasn`t so bad when other k…"

Sarah McIntosh replied Mar 23, 2008 to Transitioning from childhood to adulthood with alopecia

16 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by corrina

"I started to loose all of my hair when I was 12 yrs old and to be perfectly honest I…"

Sarah McIntosh replied Mar 19, 2008 to To tell or not to tell...

17 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Nycolette

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service