Heather Lorelle Mattisson's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I was terrified that something out of my control changed my look and how I saw mysel…"

Heather Lorelle Mattisson replied Jun 4, 2013 to How did your friends take you telling them you had alopecia?

41 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Dorothy

"Hi Sol: Your experiences in trying to grow your hair back and your post above are a…"

Heather Lorelle Mattisson replied Feb 11, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Thanks Mary: Loving life is more important than hair. Terribly sorry to hear about y…"

Heather Lorelle Mattisson replied Jan 31, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"This is great information Lee - I figured that even if I took the medicine, I might…"

Heather Lorelle Mattisson replied Jan 30, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Hi Lori! What a fantastic and inspiring story, and what a strong person you are. Tha…"

Heather Lorelle Mattisson replied Jan 30, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Thanks Prophet! It's funny that you say that: The first time I was ever diagnosed wi…"

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Casey: If regrowing your hair would make you happy, even as you know the risks, then…"

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Hi Arachnia: I am so glad to see that you are doing what makes you happy, no matter…"

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Hi Julia! I agree with RJ: If you continue to shave your head simply to continue you…"

Heather Lorelle Mattisson replied Jan 29, 2009 to Hair or No Hair???? I need to hear from you ALL!

13 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Heather Lorelle Mattisson

"Hi Jennifer! Good luck, and let us know how it goes. I was going to post and ask som…"

Heather Lorelle Mattisson replied Sep 11, 2008 to Tattoo Eyebrows!!!!

40 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Eileen Washington

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service