Modern Show's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"An effective way to treat hair loss and hope to help you. 1. Massage scalp Whenever…"

Modern Show replied Apr 17, 2018 to Makeup for alopecians who go bald

8 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"No matter what age you are in, everyone else who loves baldness fears hair loss. The…"

Modern Show replied Apr 17, 2018 to

just now

"I am happy for you. Appropriate entertainment can relax and it can also relieve fati…"

Modern Show replied Apr 17, 2018 to Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"It is often exhausting after a day of intense work and stress. At this time, we need…"

Modern Show replied Apr 17, 2018 to Lack of energy - fatigue, fatigue...

13 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Moonbeam

"Every now and then I get tired of my own hair. When this happens, I would try hair e…"

Modern Show replied Apr 16, 2018 to Dry frizzy wig

10 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by ChiTi2017

"I think it is our water wave human hair. I say a few reasons below. The water wave l…"

Modern Show replied Apr 16, 2018 to Journey of Chasing Aloprecia

7 May 12, 2018
Reply by kimk

"Hi, not brave at all, just working through the process of acceptance, some good days…"

Modern Show replied Apr 13, 2018 to frontal fibrosing alopecia

2 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Shell

"Quiescent and aging hair follicle stem cells Stem cells enable normal cell homeostas…"

Modern Show replied Apr 12, 2018 to frontal fibrosing alopecia Has anyone tried stem cell therapy???

2 Jan 8, 2020
Reply by Danielle

"You are welcome to ask me about hair loss at any time."

Modern Show replied Apr 12, 2018 to

just now

"If you need to know more about wig, you can follow my blog: Modern Show BIOG.There i…"

Modern Show replied Apr 11, 2018 to Wigs: where to buy?

23 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service