Rodeli's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"I checked out their website and I was really impressed with their section called "Wi…"

Rodeli replied Nov 21, 2011 to Girl on the Go?

4 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by RlynnSII

"Hi Kristin, I lost all my hair when I was 3 years old. I actually do not remember ha…"

Rodeli replied Nov 20, 2011 to Advice for a Mom

9 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Georgia Gardner

"Thanks Ailsa"

Rodeli replied Nov 3, 2011 to Has Anyone Ordered Wigs from Ebay--"Hairworldbyjamie"

10 Nov 4, 2011

"Yes, but one's monitor affects the color I think. What came was slightly lighter, sl…"

Rodeli replied Nov 3, 2011 to Has Anyone Ordered Wigs from Ebay--"Hairworldbyjamie"

10 Nov 4, 2011

"I ordered a wig from Hairworldbyjamie on Ebay on the weekend and it came already to…"

Rodeli replied Nov 2, 2011 to Has Anyone Ordered Wigs from Ebay--"Hairworldbyjamie"

10 Nov 4, 2011

"Thanks, Rose. I checked out that link on Ebay and that looks fairly good. I just ord…"

Rodeli replied Oct 30, 2011 to Has Anyone Ordered Wigs from Ebay--"Hairworldbyjamie"

10 Nov 4, 2011

"Thank you, Karen. At this time I am trying to spend less on wigs and I go for shorte…"

Rodeli replied Oct 30, 2011 to Has Anyone Ordered Wigs from Ebay--"Hairworldbyjamie"

10 Nov 4, 2011

"Thank you, Maritza. I was hoping for more a group of people that actually meet and g…"

Rodeli replied Oct 27, 2011 to Alopecia Areata Support Group, New Brunswick, NJ

14 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by PhillipVanbrunt

"Wish we had one closer to Southeast PA that actually meets. I contacted someone thro…"

Rodeli replied Oct 27, 2011 to Alopecia Areata Support Group, New Brunswick, NJ

14 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by PhillipVanbrunt

"Ditto! That looks SO disgusting!"

Rodeli replied Oct 23, 2011 to So why are there no men who 'prefer thinning hair'?

42 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Kycie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service