Veronicasteele's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi! No one hast stated what I believe you are suffering from - FOLLICULITUS. I have…"

Veronicasteele replied May 4, 2017 to Acne on scalp?

23 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by Kertel

"Your english is very good! I'm happy for you. I can't believe people ask about your…"

Veronicasteele replied Feb 13, 2017 to Alopecia at work - how I told my colleagues in our office newspaper

4 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by Jody Gorski

"Very brave! Good for you! How had it been received? Are people behaving?"

Veronicasteele replied Feb 9, 2017 to Alopecia at work - how I told my colleagues in our office newspaper

4 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by Jody Gorski

"My wig is a Raquel Welch Scene Stealer. Its actually a great one now that I know how…"

Veronicasteele replied Jan 16, 2017 to Help! First wig - what am I doing wrong?

16 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by ChiTi2017

"Hey all! Thanks for all the suggestions and help! Thought I would update you. Turns…"

Veronicasteele replied Dec 12, 2016 to Help! First wig - what am I doing wrong?

16 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by ChiTi2017

"I have just a little fall out everyday now - more than normal people but not creatin…"

Veronicasteele replied Dec 6, 2016 to How much hair did you lose before you shaved or got a wig?

14 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Veronicasteele

"Thanks everyone! Good thing I didnt buy from her! Wow!"

Veronicasteele replied Dec 6, 2016 to Wigs4Life

11 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by shayedenfield

"Where do you get tumeric paste?"

Veronicasteele replied Oct 25, 2016 to Tumeric paste and Tumeric smoothies

30 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Shanique

"Sometimes I feel like people are just selling things so I could not tell if she was…"

Veronicasteele replied Oct 25, 2016 to How much hair did you lose before you shaved or got a wig?

14 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Veronicasteele

"Thank you for sharing, that is a very personal choice. I'm so glad to have this comm…"

Veronicasteele replied Oct 25, 2016 to How much hair did you lose before you shaved or got a wig?

14 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Veronicasteele

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service