Alo-mom's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"Good evening. If you have the time please read my post on my trip to China. I have a…"

Alo-mom replied Jun 3, 2016 to Freedom Hair wig

11 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Hairloss1

"Hello from a mother who has a daughter with AU. I truly believe I have suffered more…"

Alo-mom replied May 30, 2016 to Depression

8 Sep 25, 2023
Reply by MillaMilla

"This Bill is for a wig for those that qualify for Medicaid. However, if this bill pa…"

Alo-mom replied May 30, 2016 to Petition for research in ALOPECIA! :) Please sign!

24 May 31, 2016
Reply by Kris&Chris

"Good morning. They are pretty expensive, so I would guess $1200. I know their wigs…"

Alo-mom replied May 30, 2016 to Follea topette pricing

3 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"The National Alopecia Areata Foundation is working hard to get a legislative bill th…"

Alo-mom replied May 30, 2016 to Petition for research in ALOPECIA! :) Please sign!

24 May 31, 2016
Reply by Kris&Chris

"Good Morning. My daughters eyelashes fell out over a 4 week period. To be honest it…"

Alo-mom replied May 30, 2016 to How quickly do eyelashes fall out?

4 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by kitkat

"My advice to you is to take it to a wig salon that has colorists that know what they…"

Alo-mom replied May 14, 2016 to How to dye my human hair Wig?

2 May 15, 2016
Reply by Crazy Horse

"When my daughter developed AU while in college we decided that she needed the best h…"

Alo-mom replied May 14, 2016 to Is the freedom wig worth it?

5 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Rose

"After reading you note on Alopecia world I think it best she contact NAAF. I am a ph…"

Alo-mom replied May 14, 2016 to Am I being supportive?

2 May 14, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"Good morning, I sent you a friend request. I am the mother of a daughter with AU. I…"

Alo-mom replied May 9, 2016 to 6 year old developing alopecia

10 May 16, 2016
Reply by pterese

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service