Alo-mom's Discussions (264)

Discussions Replied To (247) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, there is a gal called Chris for Hair, she is located in Northern California ,…"

Alo-mom replied Mar 9 to Best NoVA/DC area medical hair studios?

13 Mar 9
Reply by Alo-mom

"To find a salon that works with thinning hair I would call the Cancer society. When…"

Alo-mom replied Mar 1 to Hairloss friendly stylists in Vancouver?

2 Mar 2
Reply by Leina

"The best synthetic wig I have found is the UpStage by Rachael Welch, It is all hand…"

Alo-mom replied Feb 11 to What's Your Preference Based On Cost? Synthetic Or Human?

5 Feb 25
Reply by Unfair2HaveHairThere

"I forgot to mention we pay about $2.36 a pair, but I do buy about 50 pairs at a time…"

Alo-mom replied Feb 4 to Long-lasting lash glue? (for days)

5 Feb 25

"I have been meaning to post this about Madame Madeline who I found on the internet w…"

Alo-mom replied Feb 4 to Long-lasting lash glue? (for days)

5 Feb 25

"Try ordering scalp protector from Hair Direct. It is amazing."

Alo-mom replied Feb 4 to Wig Irritation

12 Feb 4
Reply by Alo-mom

"Our daughter lost her hair very rapidly while she was away at college. It was a very…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 27, 2017 to New and Frustrated

56 Feb 15
Reply by Lucy

"First of all, there is not doubt that you are beautiful inside as well as out. The i…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 19, 2017 to The Ugly Friend

5 Jan 13
Reply by Finley

"Ok, if this was me I would find two reasonable priced synthetic wigs that you can ta…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 7, 2017 to travelling

2 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Alo-mom

"Hello from one mother to another. I know that you are always looking at what is best…"

Alo-mom replied Dec 7, 2017 to Wearing a Wig while playing sports

3 Dec 19, 2017
Reply by Christinarose

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World. It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2018   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service