Susan S's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"So it seems major insurance companies are run by men for men. No surprise, just like…"

Susan S replied Jan 24, 2020 to Attention Xeljanz Users!! New Alopecia classification leading to denial of coverage

60 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Oy, so far no luck. But I'll keep trying. "

Susan S replied Jan 21, 2020 to Attention Xeljanz Users!! New Alopecia classification leading to denial of coverage

60 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"I will. Hopefully it will work for me too."

Susan S replied Jan 4, 2020 to Attention Xeljanz Users!! New Alopecia classification leading to denial of coverage

60 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"I’ll post again in 6 weeks, although if I have growth I won't know if it's from the…"

Susan S replied Jan 4, 2020 to Attention Xeljanz Users!! New Alopecia classification leading to denial of coverage

60 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"I just came from a new dermatologist. As I posted earlier I had been using Clobetaso…"

Susan S replied Jan 3, 2020 to Attention Xeljanz Users!! New Alopecia classification leading to denial of coverage

60 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"That's awful! What is the world coming to? I do not use Xeljanz but do use Clobetaso…"

Susan S replied Dec 31, 2019 to Attention Xeljanz Users!! New Alopecia classification leading to denial of coverage

60 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"I started losing on the top sides of my head and around my ears... it also itched (m…"

Susan S replied Dec 31, 2014 to Alopecia

20 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Sarah Reade, MD

"I haven't been on this site for a few years but it is time again. My hair has come a…"

Susan S replied May 21, 2013 to Hello.....I'm new..and new to talking about all of this...not coping

16 May 28, 2013
Reply by Snowflake

"no, you misread my post.... I did not post this NYTimes comment, I read it, and am t…"

Susan S replied Feb 12, 2011 to She says there's a cure

13 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Gloria S.

"I attended my first support group last night and am so glad I did. It would probably…"

Susan S replied Nov 10, 2009 to I am new and I need some help

63 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service