Dana Kozlowski's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess you can look at him leaving as a blessing in disguise. If it wasn't the hair…"

Dana Kozlowski replied Aug 3, 2010 to Rejection from men anyone?

15 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

"You all are making me laugh. RJ I love the simple explanation! Norm your explanation…"

Dana Kozlowski replied Jul 1, 2010 to How do you explain alopecia to a young child?

13 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Sarah McIntosh

"A bunch of caddy women. I thought Miss Delaware looked great with or without a wig.…"

Dana Kozlowski replied Jun 29, 2010 to "The View" - Booooo!

45 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Julia McDowell

"http://www.cidpusa.org/urine.htm For people wonding why urine and the benefits read…"

Dana Kozlowski replied Jun 3, 2010 to I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

"oops I don't know what I was typing but I meant the baseball player using it on his…"

Dana Kozlowski replied Jun 3, 2010 to I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

"There is a baseball player that uses urine high hand and I can't recall why. I know…"

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

"Hilary that is awesome to hear that it's working! I would love to hear the success i…"

Dana Kozlowski replied Jun 2, 2010 to I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

"This made me think about my father and our relationship. My parents divorced over 12…"

Dana Kozlowski replied May 26, 2010 to Trying to understand my Mom

11 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by man82

"Michelle, I love your last paragraph. I know so many people who seem to carry that g…"

Dana Kozlowski replied May 26, 2010 to Trying to understand my Mom

11 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by man82

"Reading your story really made me think about my boyfriends family. His mother is ve…"

Dana Kozlowski replied May 25, 2010 to Trying to understand my Mom

11 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by man82

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service