Lauren@CornerofHopeandMane's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Mine started white and gradually got more pigmented. It was never 100% back to norma…"

Lauren@CornerofHopeandMane replied Dec 22, 2014 to Did your white hair stay white?

31 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

"I'm not someone that has ever had super-long hair (longest I've ever had is maybe an…"

Lauren@CornerofHopeandMane replied Dec 12, 2014 to Should I chop my long locks?

2 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by alexmorozco

"Best of luck!"

Lauren@CornerofHopeandMane replied Dec 12, 2014 to Need advice for first wig

35 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Nave

"That's great you have a knowledgeable rep!  I'd advise anyone starting out to try a…"

Lauren@CornerofHopeandMane replied Nov 15, 2014 to Need advice for first wig

35 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Nave

"Hi Alice - the piece in my pic is Mega Mono by Ellen Wille. I find the EW hair fiber…"

Lauren@CornerofHopeandMane replied Nov 15, 2014 to Need advice for first wig

35 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Nave

"I haven't purchased a piece from her, but know many who have. The reviews run the ga…"

Lauren@CornerofHopeandMane replied Nov 15, 2014 to Feedback appreciated.

2 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I did a post on this on my blog not too long ago, but I did microbeads. They were di…"

Lauren@CornerofHopeandMane replied Nov 14, 2014 to Fitting extensions and explaining the condition

2 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Lauren@CornerofHopeandMane

"Are you set on going human hair for your first piece? I ask because there are quite…"

Lauren@CornerofHopeandMane replied Nov 14, 2014 to Need advice for first wig

35 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Nave

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service