kevin's Discussions (496)

Discussions Replied To (492) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Frida I am French and I am looking for xeljanz Tuesday 3 box in turkey and I r…"

kevin replied Feb 8, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"parle tu francais .?"

kevin replied Feb 6, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"salut je vien au nouvelle j'ai toujours quelque petit cheveux cela va faire  1 ans q…"

kevin replied Feb 6, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hello i'm going to fetch xeljanz in istanbul i'm french i'm a two hour flight, i hav…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"salut return life je voulais te dire je trouve que linterleukine à calmer mon systèm…"

kevin replied Dec 5, 2017 to Xeljanz and methotrexate together to improve efficacy

31 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

"Je trouve le methotrexate très toxique alors combiné les deux j'approuve pas"

kevin replied Dec 5, 2017 to Xeljanz and methotrexate together to improve efficacy

31 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

"http://m.hindustantimes.com/health/diabetes-alert-stem-cell-educator-therapy-is-safe…"

kevin replied Nov 27, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Salut Marc moi j'ai fini le traitement de il2 en mai alors résultats j'ai une centai…"

kevin replied Nov 27, 2017 to PRP for AA anyone try it?

12 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Return_life

"Tu est français okan 94"

kevin replied Nov 26, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hy , YOU ARE THE ONLY THAT IT WORKS TO 1 PILL IN DAYS I SAME YOU HAVE TO STAY AT 1 P…"

kevin replied Nov 23, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service