Laura Duksta's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I submitted! I'd love to share my story of how I was able to transform my alopecia,…"

Laura Duksta replied Dec 19, 2017 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"I'm holding the vision for you of the perfect job in a setting that allows you to be…"

Laura Duksta replied Mar 21, 2008 to Is anyone a teacher?

21 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Samanta Woods

"Wow...I just read this post plus all the incredible responses! I am just again prese…"

Laura Duksta replied Mar 18, 2008 to How to deal with depression because of alopecia....

24 May 9, 2019
Reply by Miranda12

"My best advice in almost every situation is...get as comforatble as you possibly can…"

Laura Duksta replied Mar 16, 2008 to Is anyone a teacher?

21 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Samanta Woods

"the only thing that I think is unfortunate is that there are so many of us that coul…"

Laura Duksta replied Mar 16, 2008 to Brittany Spears vs. Alopecia

12 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Erica

"First of all...you are beautiful! As are most bald people!!!! This is what I found..…"

Laura Duksta replied Mar 14, 2008 to Small town

9 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by Liz

"Hello Maria... Please feel free to call my trainer Terrence Thomas...he is an amzing…"

Laura Duksta replied Mar 11, 2008 to Developing alopecia at a young age

19 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by ciearap6

"I'm sure she is absolutely beautiful! And how great her big sister is being...its ac…"

Laura Duksta replied Mar 10, 2008 to Developing alopecia at a young age

19 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by ciearap6

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service