Alexis's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"who cares what she has to say, the wig looks beautiful and you are beautiful !!"

Alexis replied Mar 22, 2012 to My new hair seems to be an issue with girls

53 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"Hey Kyree, I can relate. I got alopecia in my junior year of high school and lost my…"

Alexis replied Dec 1, 2011 to So angry

6 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Carmen West

"Hey pj, I don't rock the bald look (not when I'm out in public, not anymore atleast)…"

Alexis replied Sep 19, 2011 to What to use?

12 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Luvinmesumme

"give it a try, i believe it will work, i ran out of pills but the signs of possible…"

Alexis replied Sep 15, 2011 to Hair up (Dr Shmuel Gonen)

8 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Amy

"hi maya :) Here r some ways to lower your stress levels (I got this from a flier)…"

Alexis replied Sep 12, 2011 to stress...sadness worse on ppl who have alopecia... true??

3 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Liz

"I used his products n it did work for me. My eyelashes grew back ( they were SOOO fu…"

Alexis replied Aug 29, 2011 to Hair up (Dr Shmuel Gonen)

8 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Amy

"yea i did. but right now i do not have any hair, eyebrows and eyelashes....they all…"

Alexis replied May 9, 2011 to Eyelashes

14 May 10, 2011
Reply by Manuela

"yea i think i had au i KNOW for a fact i had no eyelashes/eyebrows/hair so yea actua…"

Alexis replied May 8, 2011 to Eyelashes

14 May 10, 2011
Reply by Manuela

"it helped with both and also it helped with eyebrows!!!"

Alexis replied May 8, 2011 to Eyelashes

14 May 10, 2011
Reply by Manuela

"google 'hair up' contact him and take it from there. His products really do work"

Alexis replied May 6, 2011 to Eyelashes

14 May 10, 2011
Reply by Manuela

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service