Khy Ellie's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"My first few years of college, I didn't tell anyone and it was hard, and awkward at…"

Khy Ellie replied Apr 2, 2020 to College w/ Alopecia advice

25 Oct 24, 2022
Reply by Demixl

"I wanted to give my update on this. Shortly after seeing this thread for the first t…"

Khy Ellie replied Dec 24, 2018 to Microblading eyebrows

55 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Kojack

"My hair fell out very rapidly right when I was hitting puberty at 14....definitely o…"

Khy Ellie replied Dec 27, 2017 to New and Frustrated

56 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Lucy

"It seems like most people have no family relation that they know directly of, myself…"

Khy Ellie replied Jun 15, 2017 to Will my fiance pass his AU to our kids?

62 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by SabineTawni

"I want to second this motion because I have not yet had a serious relationship and I…"

Khy Ellie replied Jun 15, 2017 to Sleeping in your wig, the first sleepover

7 Mar 9, 2020
Reply by Dee

"I have been using Raquel Welch lately. While I like them, one big issue I have with…"

Khy Ellie replied Jun 15, 2017 to What's your opinion on the best hair, wigs, toppers on the market?

17 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by ChiTi2017

"Stress may not be a cause (still unconvinced...) but I do suspect that bodily change…"

Khy Ellie replied Jun 14, 2017 to Question about eyebrow loss

17 Jun 14, 2017
Reply by Khy Ellie

"Sorry if this is really late, but I just got mine done a few days ago. Only $150 fro…"

Khy Ellie replied Jun 14, 2017 to Microblading eyebrows

55 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Kojack

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service