Tony's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not going to pretend that I have any answers for you. I will just say that I ha…"

Tony replied Jun 30, 2017 to Recently diagnosed and very depressed

6 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Dr. Hina

"My daughter is 21 and went through the same issues. We finally concluded that the wi…"

Tony replied Jan 18, 2014 to Extremely self-conscious about my wig

75 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"You do not need to hire an attorney at this time. The school has an obligation to re…"

Tony replied Aug 29, 2013 to Child protective service visit

80 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Rici*

"My daughter was a student at a major university and her hair was falling out in larg…"

Tony replied May 22, 2013 to *Newbie*

17 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Nani

"It is a legitimate medical expense but medical expenses are subject to various limit…"

Tony replied May 10, 2012 to Insurance claim for medical hair prosthesis

18 Feb 25, 2020
Reply by BMG

"Update.... They paid $500 which was the reasonable and customary maximum allowance.…"

Tony replied Mar 27, 2012 to Insurance claim for medical hair prosthesis

18 Feb 25, 2020
Reply by BMG

"According to the wig store, at least in NJ, Blue Cross does pay subject to monetary…"

Tony replied Jan 17, 2012 to Insurance claim for medical hair prosthesis

18 Feb 25, 2020
Reply by BMG

"Emory: I spent a few hours on the internet today trying to research this before I sa…"

Tony replied Jan 14, 2012 to Insurance claim for medical hair prosthesis

18 Feb 25, 2020
Reply by BMG

"There was a woman who was divorced with a son. Her ex husband had very little to do…"

Tony replied Jan 6, 2012 to Depressed and upset

26 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by NoLongerHair

"My daughter has alopecia areata. She is beautiful with or without hair and I'm sure…"

Tony replied Jan 4, 2012 to Depressed and upset

26 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by NoLongerHair

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service