Auntie Sheila's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Praying for you! I lost my hair in my early thirties and it was just as hard emotion…"

Auntie Sheila replied Jun 28, 2014 to But it does define me

46 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by donewitheverything

"I buy my wigs from Paula Young. I love them but they only last about a month. (You c…"

Auntie Sheila replied Jul 23, 2012 to can anyone recommend a cute short synthetic bob?

6 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Bluebird

"Paula Young has wigs for red heads...don't know if that's what you want...she mint h…"

Auntie Sheila replied May 7, 2011 to Bright red wigs?

8 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by InHopelessNight

"Has anyone else tried this? Please let us know if you have results, too!"

Auntie Sheila replied Nov 7, 2010 to New Herbal Treatment that has worked here in Australia!!!

18 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Franklin

"Oh, I checked out a website of T-shirts for alopecia: http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/…"

Auntie Sheila replied Oct 29, 2010 to How do you handle the cancer questions?

12 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Mary

"When I tell people I don't have cancer, they seem to feel even sorrier for me than f…"

Auntie Sheila replied Oct 29, 2010 to How do you handle the cancer questions?

12 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Mary

"Me, too! I bought one for about $250 after tax when I was vacationing in Las Vegas (…"

Auntie Sheila replied Oct 29, 2010 to Is this really a lace front wig?

5 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Ms.G

"I bought a couple pairs of top and bottom when I started losing my lashes. I have no…"

Auntie Sheila replied Oct 29, 2010 to (Nothing but) fake lashes :)

7 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

"I have tried it and it irritated my scalp to the point that I had to stop...am using…"

Auntie Sheila replied Oct 24, 2010 to Has anyone heard of/tried Nioxin?

7 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by BJ Spicer

"I completely got headaches when I started wearing a wig. I found that the more stres…"

Auntie Sheila replied Sep 26, 2010 to Anyone getting a headache when wearing a wig?

10 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Katz

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service