SabineTawni's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, it is quite a journey.  One of the hardest parts for me has always been dealing…"

SabineTawni replied Jul 7, 2018 to Alopecia-Long Term Sufferers; Do you find studies exclude you?

26 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Moonbeam

"I forgot to add that this man's hair grew back quite quickly (months). "

SabineTawni replied Jul 6, 2018 to Alopecia-Long Term Sufferers; Do you find studies exclude you?

26 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Moonbeam

"Dreamscometrue, I am dancing on air for you!!  Thirty years is a long time to have t…"

SabineTawni replied Jul 6, 2018 to Alopecia-Long Term Sufferers; Do you find studies exclude you?

26 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Moonbeam

"No,I did not know about a 5-year time limit. Funny, I heard that the man whose alope…"

26 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Moonbeam

"The next time someone makes an idiotic comment such as, "It's only hair", you might…"

SabineTawni replied Jun 16, 2018 to AU watery eyes

5 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by PriciBlue

"Carlie, Here's a thought.  You know how people are always shaving their heads to sho…"

SabineTawni replied Jun 5, 2018 to Hair falling out again...........

21 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Murmo

"So sorry I misread your comment, Denise.  I just get so livid when I hear the words,…"

SabineTawni replied Jun 4, 2018 to Hair falling out again...........

21 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Murmo

""Cosmetic"?  So why do they cover treatment for other "cosmetic" issues caused by di…"

SabineTawni replied May 14, 2018 to Off Label Use of Oral Jak Inhibitor Cost

17 Feb 10, 2019
Reply by desperatedanyell

"Once a drug is approved by the FDA for treatment of alopecia, doesn't insurance have…"

SabineTawni replied May 14, 2018 to Off Label Use of Oral Jak Inhibitor Cost

17 Feb 10, 2019
Reply by desperatedanyell

"Yes, I have lost all pubic hair and, unlike you, I have lost my lashes as well.  I a…"

SabineTawni replied Apr 16, 2018 to Losing Pubic Hair (I know... I went THERE!)

15 Sep 23, 2020
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service