SabineTawni's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"It's my understanding that ordinary baldness is not a disease.  Alopecia areata (tot…"

SabineTawni replied May 27, 2022 to Treatment of Alopecia

12 May 27, 2022
Reply by SabineTawni

"Wanting hair is not "selfish", Joan.  Like it or not, we live in a society that judg…"

SabineTawni replied May 2, 2022 to AA and the Pandemic

36 May 2, 2022
Reply by SabineTawni

"You "thank God: for your alopecia"??  Sorry, but that sounds a little strange to me.…"

SabineTawni replied May 1, 2022 to Education

2 May 1, 2022
Reply by SabineTawni

"Laugh at a joke made at my expense??!!!  If someone makes a joke about my medical co…"

SabineTawni replied Apr 12, 2022 to The Oscar should have gone to Jada...

11 Apr 13, 2022
Reply by Heather Bloom

"I am not sure I understand Pfizer's "income limits" for assistance.  If a monthly co…"

SabineTawni replied Mar 27, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"So happy to hear this!  However, at age 73, I am certain that I would be excluded as…"

SabineTawni replied Mar 26, 2022 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"So much good information, Kevin!  Thank you so much; you answered all my questions.…"

SabineTawni replied Mar 24, 2022 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"Thank you for clarifying this, Jennifer.  I have asked this question numerous times…"

SabineTawni replied Mar 24, 2022 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"Can anyone tell me. how long you can stay on Xeljianz?  I have been hearing so many…"

SabineTawni replied Mar 9, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"Let me guess:  the people telling you that "you should be used to it by now' don't h…"

SabineTawni replied Feb 1, 2022 to AU and hair growth after 8 years

13 Feb 24, 2022
Reply by neredryn

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service