Jane Lucinda's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"GardenJess,  That is what happened to me too! I never found anyone on forums with "o…"

Jane Lucinda replied Dec 23, 2015 to Regrowth: White hair?

20 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Nor75

"Hi! Your story is the most similar to my own of all those I've read anywhere. I lost…"

Jane Lucinda replied Dec 22, 2014 to Did your white hair stay white?

31 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

"Feelings of resentment are fleeting and normal. When I first saw how utterly adorabl…"

Jane Lucinda replied Nov 1, 2014 to Resentment

6 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I see this posted only 39 minutes ago so at least I know it's not too late!  But whe…"

Jane Lucinda replied Jan 16, 2014 to Crystal Lake, IL meeting coming up

12 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by amym

"All of my regrowth has been white. If it has to fall out to let pigmented hair grow…"

Jane Lucinda replied Oct 31, 2013 to Hello all hair is growing back

9 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Jane Lucinda

"I live off of Rt. 14 very near to Rt. 31. It sounds like you are nearly in Algonquin…"

Jane Lucinda replied Oct 16, 2013 to Crystal Lake, IL Support Group Meeting Oct 15th

6 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by amym

"How did the meeting go last night? I was trying to be able to attend since I live ri…"

Jane Lucinda replied Oct 16, 2013 to Crystal Lake, IL Support Group Meeting Oct 15th

6 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by amym

"May I ask, what is it that actually happens at these meetings? Who comes to them? Do…"

Jane Lucinda replied Oct 7, 2013 to Crystal Lake, IL meeting coming up

12 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by amym

"Wow, how crazy is it that I didn't see this until today on October 7th and I actuall…"

Jane Lucinda replied Oct 7, 2013 to Crystal Lake, IL meeting coming up

12 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by amym

"How do I research part pieces? I have pure white regrowth and now that my loss and s…"

Jane Lucinda replied Sep 24, 2013 to Hair extensions, hair replacement, hair solutions with AA?

14 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service