Barbara's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"I picked up the book “Wheat Belly Diet” a few months ago. Since the author mentioned…"

Barbara replied Jan 5, 2012 to Celiac Disease/Alopecia Relationship?

20 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Barbara

"My update is that I have basically given up on all – no shots, no meds, no shampoos…"

Barbara replied Sep 29, 2010 to Treating With Decolorized Iodine

24 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA

"Boy that sounds like RA (or a similar disease in the same autoimmune family). My hus…"

Barbara replied Jun 15, 2010 to Body is stiff and I'm so tired

14 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Leslie

"That's funny Sally! Someone a few months ago said the same thing to me: "Your hair a…"

Barbara replied Jun 15, 2010 to How do you transition from hair to wig at a job?

34 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Smith

"Funny thing happened this a.m., just after posting the above yesterday. My boss, who…"

Barbara replied Jun 7, 2010 to How do you transition from hair to wig at a job?

34 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Smith

"I was where you are just a year ago – and I mean almost to the date! I ordered a hai…"

Barbara replied Jun 6, 2010 to How do you transition from hair to wig at a job?

34 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Smith

"Which oils specifically are you using? I got my 10th round of shots this a.m. and am…"

Barbara replied Mar 26, 2010 to Homeopathic Remedies for alopecia areata!?

20 May 3, 2016
Reply by Molly

"I bought one of though spidery looking metal scalp massagers and used that, plus wou…"

Barbara replied Jan 8, 2010 to Recently Diagnosed

18 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Carly Petko

"I am in the same boat. I got a wig right after diagnosis June 2009 just for confiden…"

Barbara replied Jan 8, 2010 to Recently Diagnosed

18 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Carly Petko

"One more comment....many doctors do NOT take this seriously. "It is only hair!'’ the…"

Barbara replied Nov 11, 2009 to Sad all the time

28 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Karen's Wigs

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service