Daria's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I have always been told that alopecia (like all autoimmune disorders) IS hereditary.…"

Daria replied Feb 24, 2014 to Will my fiance pass his AU to our kids?

62 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by SabineTawni

"Like all the other answers, I too am the only one in my family that has it. From wha…"

Daria replied Jul 21, 2013 to Will my fiance pass his AU to our kids?

62 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by SabineTawni

"Thank you!!!! :)"

Daria replied Mar 7, 2013 to Great Products for Women with Alopecia

2 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Daria

"Personally I prefer human hair because synthetic is itchy to me and I just don't lik…"

Daria replied Feb 9, 2013 to First wig--where to begin?

27 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Sue

"yeah, it's real good quality.....I've had mine for probably 4 years now and I just t…"

Daria replied Mar 15, 2012 to Help! Wig comparison - Estetica vs Jon Renau

18 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Lexi

"No, they're actually a lot more comfortable. Synthetic makes my head itch and always…"

Daria replied Dec 12, 2011 to Help! Wig comparison - Estetica vs Jon Renau

18 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Lexi

"Hi. I've got three daughters ages 7, 10 and 12. I also used to run a daycare center…"

Daria replied Dec 8, 2011 to What to tell son to tell his friends about my alopecia?

6 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Daria

"I'm not a fan of synthetic. Just trying to get some feedback from others who wear Es…"

Daria replied Dec 8, 2011 to Help! Wig comparison - Estetica vs Jon Renau

18 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Lexi

"That's funny. I work in a hair salon and tease my boss that if he ever pisses me off…"

Daria replied Dec 2, 2011 to Alopecia in a TV comedy

23 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by tiffany muela

"I'm like you. Right now, I've got a few dark scraggles on my head but mostly light c…"

Daria replied Jun 28, 2011 to White fuzzy scalp hair - what does it mean?

27 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Daria

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service