Suzie's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"I belong to a site on facebook called Wig Studio 1 Wig and Topper Support Group.  Th…"

Suzie replied Feb 20, 2020 to How many out there would like to be given some worth while guidance if you are planning on wearing wigs?

4 Feb 22, 2020
Reply by Bon

"If you mean steroid injections, then I had Kenalog injections.  They worked for me..…"

Suzie replied Oct 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Frida, saw your post that you also suffer from Hashimotos.  Are you taking any thyro…"

Suzie replied May 29, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Newjack, I first developed weight gain, but have since joined a gym and not I'm havi…"

Suzie replied May 29, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sasha, this disease is so unpredictable to say the least....as a teenager I develope…"

Suzie replied May 24, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Mastros looks great!  I hope it continues to work for you! "

Suzie replied May 23, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Has anyone been diagnosed with Androgenic Alopecia try Xeljanz?  I had AA 4 years ag…"

Suzie replied May 22, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Fantastic progress! So happy for you!  Your hair looks beautiful! Do you know if yo…"

Suzie replied May 22, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's awesome growth! Thanks for sharing for those who haven't responded well at fi…"

Suzie replied May 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You look fantastic!  Thanks for sharing!  "

Suzie replied Apr 18, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service