sharon's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi excellent news and so happy for you, just wandered what the shampoo you used was…"

sharon replied Apr 2, 2014 to Total regrowth :)

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"hi sue i would say around my trunk yes, my blood pressure apparently is fine and not…"

sharon replied Jan 15, 2014 to Re: Hair loss

2 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by sharon

"hi how long did it take before you noticed the vitamins to start working, or should…"

sharon replied Jan 10, 2014 to Natural remedies?

39 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Jane

"i am really happy for you,mine is comming back but it is still patchy,it will be a y…"

sharon replied Jan 21, 2013 to It grew back :)

12 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by lacey

"that is so true,im finding more and more courage each day after 5 mths,i had AA,and…"

sharon replied Jun 7, 2012 to It's not the end of the world...But it sure feels like it

19 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Allison

"hi jenn,that is really good news i myself have had AA since december,so roughly 5 mt…"

sharon replied Jun 3, 2012 to It grew back :)

12 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by lacey

"did you have a lot of shedding,and did you lose a lot of hair in patches? sharon :)"

sharon replied May 1, 2012 to Is it...Is it over?

6 May 1, 2012
Reply by Kevin

"ok thankyou for the information,it was just a thought,maybe im just clutching at str…"

sharon replied Apr 30, 2012 to Re: Hair analysis

3 May 1, 2012
Reply by Sweet Pea

"thats really good,mine has been going on for four months,still shedding,i have only…"

sharon replied Apr 30, 2012 to Is it...Is it over?

6 May 1, 2012
Reply by Kevin

"thanks jen for the add, yes it is hard enough for me at the momment as for you too,m…"

sharon replied Apr 27, 2012 to Re: Hair colour

7 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Annmay

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service