sultan h's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi temis Where are you from? And how much you buy it a box !? Thank you Temis"

sultan h replied Apr 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Talia that really awesome I'm also started in last march 2016 and I upped my dosa…"

sultan h replied Apr 8, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That awesome Katrina How many pills you take ?? And did you add any supplements!??…"

sultan h replied Feb 6, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I don't think so , it will be much expensive than xeljanz, But hope better than xelj…"

sultan h replied Feb 1, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sounds good Do you have another picture for your hair??"

sultan h replied Jan 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everyone I have been on xeljanz around 10 months 4 months on2 pills then my hair…"

sultan h replied Jan 18, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Starshine !! I have been on xeljanz around 9 months my scalp hair regrowth but brows…"

sultan h replied Jan 15, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How many pills you take starshine ??"

sultan h replied Jan 15, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everyone Hope everything okay with you guys' Since long long time I have never be…"

sultan h replied Dec 23, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hi Merry How many pills you take now ?? And what the best dose your hair grow up on…"

sultan h replied Dec 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service