sultan h's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"What kind of companies you order? DHL ! "

sultan h replied Apr 29, 2019 to Shipments from Beacon

21 Jan 26, 2022
Reply by MexicanAlopecian

"Hollow everybody  any one give us his or her experience with Tofacinix, i want to or…"

sultan h replied Apr 20, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Mr NewJack are you still taking Tofacinix? "

sultan h replied Apr 18, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Newjack are you on Tofacinix !? How ‘s it"

sultan h replied Apr 18, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Nicole  are you still using Tofacinix Beacon ?  How’s it? "

sultan h replied Apr 3, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"Hi  how’s Tofacinix Mr Mike . Hope everything will be okay with you "

sultan h replied Apr 2, 2019 to Tofacinix- Tofacitinib Citrate- Generic Xeljanz from India

8 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by Anisha

"Anyone else use Tosacinix that made from Bangladish and get a good results!? "

sultan h replied Apr 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey guys  do you agree that Turkey xeljanz much better than US xeljanz ?  My experi…"

sultan h replied Feb 1, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Return_life Are you using xeljanz Turkey ?? Do you think any different ! Thanks sir"

sultan h replied Apr 27, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everyone I have a question very important for all Is there any difference betwee…"

sultan h replied Apr 22, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service