sultan h's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Nat  can you tell us how can we order from Beacon?  Please thanks "

sultan h replied Oct 14, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Nat  Can you tell us how can we order Tofacinix ftom Beacon please  thank you "

sultan h replied Oct 14, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Name how are you?  You use Xeljanz or Tofacinix Beacon ? "

sultan h replied Aug 24, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"Awesome  I’m very happy really that good news  my Question is Are you on Tofacinix ?…"

sultan h replied Aug 20, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"Hi football fans I’m totally agree with, beacon really helped us, this is my fishing…"

sultan h replied Jun 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi YP hope everything will be good with you  my question Are you on Tofacinix (tofac…"

sultan h replied May 29, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"Hi Nicole  I’m so sorry to you about this large patch, you will be okay when you com…"

sultan h replied May 26, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"The problem with beacon email not answering and some ignore., i don’t now why?!  May…"

sultan h replied May 21, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"Kevin how’s Tofacinix with . Is it work as xeljanz!  Tell us about your experience …"

sultan h replied Apr 30, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Ben which companies your ordered from? DHL!  And what is your country?  Thanks a lot "

sultan h replied Apr 30, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service