Carmen Dayhoff's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm super excited about this project. I've had the gracious pleasure of meeting Char…"

Carmen Dayhoff replied Feb 13, 2016 to NBA player makes movie about alopecia

16 Jan 21, 2022
Reply by PriciBlue

"Besides 3 years old is a very natural time to start making her own fashion choices.…"

Carmen Dayhoff replied Dec 7, 2013 to When to introduce a wig and how to a young child?

28 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Matica

"I was three when my hair fell out. I'm nearly 36 and still have no hair. My parents…"

Carmen Dayhoff replied Dec 7, 2013 to When to introduce a wig and how to a young child?

28 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Matica

"Sending BIG HUGE HUGS to you. I'm sure things will get better. There's so much in yo…"

Carmen Dayhoff replied Nov 22, 2013 to Coming out to friends and others

47 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Olga aka Gypsy

"These look like fantastic wigs. I want to give a new set of advice tho. I lost my ha…"

Carmen Dayhoff replied Nov 11, 2013 to WIGS - natural hair line, swimming, tumbling, roller coasters, teenage lifestyle!

9 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Don't take it to heart. I'm not defending. But they only offend and win by getting w…"

Carmen Dayhoff replied Oct 6, 2013 to Making fun of alopecia?

4 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"You sound like you need a support group. You should check out NAAF.org for support i…"

Carmen Dayhoff replied Oct 6, 2013 to Has anyone quit their job because of alopecia?

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

"What a beautiful story!! Thanks for sharing it with us all. :)"

Carmen Dayhoff replied Jul 22, 2012 to Going cold turkey

5 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Carmen Dayhoff

"Can't you un tagg yourself from the photos? And I think that un friending him on fb…"

Carmen Dayhoff replied Jul 9, 2011 to Omg! My brother just outed me on Facebook!

71 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"Why not post a note on fb titled "I don't have cancer..." ?! and give information ab…"

Carmen Dayhoff replied Jul 9, 2011 to Omg! My brother just outed me on Facebook!

71 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Cindie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service