Tryingtodeal's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes that would be nice, My friends dont understand how it feels. They just think of…"

Tryingtodeal replied Jul 27, 2017 to Alopecia areata for the first time at 32 years old

8 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by Lavonne Sandberg

"I am 34 and mine began as a small sopt and has grown into a 3.5 inch spot. I found a…"

Tryingtodeal replied Jul 6, 2017 to Alopecia areata for the first time at 32 years old

8 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by Lavonne Sandberg

"I have an update. The topical treatment seems to be working a little bit. I have som…"

Tryingtodeal replied Jul 1, 2017 to Question about steroid shot treatment

14 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Tryingtodeal

"I can understand how you feel. I too have gone through many of the same experiences.…"

Tryingtodeal replied Jun 28, 2017 to Recently diagnosed and very depressed

6 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Dr. Hina

"I got good news today, my doctor convinced the insurance to pay for the treatment. I…"

Tryingtodeal replied Jun 28, 2017 to Question about steroid shot treatment

14 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Tryingtodeal

"My insurance does not cover the injections but if they can only be a couple 100 it w…"

Tryingtodeal replied Jun 27, 2017 to Question about steroid shot treatment

14 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Tryingtodeal

"Ok thank you so much for responding."

Tryingtodeal replied Jun 26, 2017 to Question about steroid shot treatment

14 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Tryingtodeal

"I am doing the topical treatment now but cant afford the shots from what I have foun…"

Tryingtodeal replied Jun 26, 2017 to Question about steroid shot treatment

14 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Tryingtodeal

"Thanks I am in Texas and my insurance does not cover it because it is considered ele…"

Tryingtodeal replied Jun 25, 2017 to Question about steroid shot treatment

14 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Tryingtodeal

"I have not gotten any responses but I have had views am I doing something wrong as f…"

Tryingtodeal replied Jun 25, 2017 to Question about steroid shot treatment

14 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Tryingtodeal

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service