Vicktoria (Katya's mom)'s Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"My daughter uses the Realistic Eyebrows that we buy at Headcover.com You can see her…"

Vicktoria (Katya's mom) replied Jan 31, 2013 to Eyebrows - What to do?

16 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by cindy Babs

"My daughter gets them on her wigs. Her wigs are European hair, but blond, which tend…"

Vicktoria (Katya's mom) replied Jun 16, 2011 to brazilian blowout on wig

1 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Vicktoria (Katya's mom)

"My daughter who is AU also uses blinkies. She loves them. She is only 14 but they ar…"

Vicktoria (Katya's mom) replied May 25, 2010 to What do you do about losing eyebrows and eyelashes?

23 May 25, 2010
Reply by Vicktoria (Katya's mom)

"My daughter uses the Blinkies. For her, because they are thicker, they are easier to…"

Vicktoria (Katya's mom) replied Sep 15, 2009 to False eyelashes

9 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Just an update. My daughter got eyeline with Susan Church. She has to go for a touch…"

Vicktoria (Katya's mom) replied Jul 23, 2009 to Permanent Eyeliner

9 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Kym Hoover

"Do you know the name of the web site or how I can find Susan Church. I tried to goog…"

Vicktoria (Katya's mom) replied Jun 10, 2009 to Permanent Eyeliner

9 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Kym Hoover

"Hi Kayden, My 13 year old has had AU for about 2 years. She started out with eyeline…"

Vicktoria (Katya's mom) replied May 18, 2009 to Any tips or experiences with losing your eyelashes?

12 May 20, 2009
Reply by Jesus Chick and Mom-Abre

"Hi Rachel, My daughter is almost 13 and has had AU for about 2 years. We got her 2…"

Vicktoria (Katya's mom) replied Jan 29, 2009 to Called out again....

56 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Christina Argott

"I also use the supertape for my daughter's wigs. She rarely sleeps in it but still w…"

Vicktoria (Katya's mom) replied Oct 30, 2008 to Wig Tape Woes

21 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by shemika

"My daughter wears Natural Brows from headcovers.com They are 39.99. She loves them.…"

Vicktoria (Katya's mom) replied Sep 4, 2008 to Eyebrows -

20 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Mandy Russell

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service