singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"That's amazing!! You on your way girl :)"

singh replied Sep 14, 2015 to Inspiring photos of progress

6 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by sadele

"That's amazing mate so happy for you ! Keep us all updated! Hope this or something l…"

singh replied Sep 10, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I think people who are taking it are using some other immusupreasant along side it..…"

singh replied Sep 10, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow you must be so happy mate!! Keep us updated! You still on you shots too?"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good find CWS! How you getting on mate? How is the growth coming along?"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It's very expensive more expensive than xeljanz. I think tofacitinib and baricitinib…"

singh replied Sep 9, 2015 to Ruxolitinib Medication

6 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Erdem

"That's amazing! Can I ask where you on anything before or aslong side xeljanz? And d…"

singh replied Sep 9, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Can some one please tell me all the bloodwork needed to take xeljanz as an going doc…"

singh replied Sep 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's fantastic ! :)"

singh replied Sep 3, 2015 to First Month on Xeljanz: From Totally Bald (AU) to Peach Fuzz!

3 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Xeljanzmiracle

"Thanks for the reply am hoping to start soon! Just turned Au for about 4 months. Hop…"

singh replied Sep 3, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service