singh's Discussions (643)

Discussions Replied To (633) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kate im from the UK and went to New York and seen Dr Bordone. At the time the con…"

singh replied Oct 9 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

8684 8 hours ago
Reply by Newjack

"Hi Mashloum, Sorry for your sons shedding but don’t stress too much as a lot of peop…"

singh replied Oct 9 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

8684 8 hours ago
Reply by Newjack

"Yeh send in USD, if you do it with your bank save the details on recipients list and…"

singh replied Sep 20 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

8684 8 hours ago
Reply by Newjack

"Hi Majda, I’m also from the uk and get my tablets from beacon. Inbox me and I will t…"

singh replied Sep 10 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

8684 8 hours ago
Reply by Newjack

"Hey Nicole keep your chin up and just think xeljanz does work for you ! So it will s…"

singh replied Aug 6 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

315 Oct 22
Reply by Vicki

"Amazing results mastros!  Do you cut your hair? "

singh replied Jul 31 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

8684 8 hours ago
Reply by Newjack

"Thanks for letting us know mate, please let us know if this works? Safety profile et…"

singh replied Jul 27 to CTP - 543

12 Aug 12
Reply by serg navaro

"Have you considered taking a temporary co-therapy to give the xeljanz a boost ? Mayb…"

singh replied Jul 25 to After 2 Years...Xeljanz Did Not Work For Me

9 Jul 31
Reply by BMG

"Thank you so much Frida! Will take all of your advice on board ! Your a superstar ! …"

singh replied Jul 20 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

8684 8 hours ago
Reply by Newjack

"Hi Frida,  You mentioned you started steroid pulsing to kick start growth and I’m j…"

singh replied Jul 17 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

8684 8 hours ago
Reply by Newjack

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2019   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service