David S's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I would start with asking your daughter what she wants to do, even more so than what…"

David S replied Apr 6, 2015 to My daughter

8 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Shannon M

"Not contagious one little bit.  My parents have been around me for over 40 years, an…"

David S replied Jul 18, 2014 to Please help! Is alopecia contagious?

35 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Once upon a time I worked for a company called EDS.  Ya know, the one started by the…"

David S replied Jul 17, 2014 to Stories from the front lines...or really weird/funny things that have happened over the years

30 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by LaShay

"Kids can be the best for making us feel better about ourselves."

David S replied Jul 17, 2014 to Stories from the front lines...or really weird/funny things that have happened over the years

30 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by LaShay

"Teach him what he has and how to talk about it.  So if someone calls him bald, he ca…"

David S replied Jul 17, 2014 to How to deal with kids calling your child bald

30 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by melkat09

"Very true. That's why I clarified that I was going on what I had heard and not read…"

David S replied Jul 16, 2014 to Drug for RA effective in reversing alopecia?

10 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Kat

"Thanks.  I like this place and hope that I can be a positive force on this here site…"

David S replied Jul 15, 2014 to New here, but not to alopecia

2 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by David S

"Heard a little about it.  From what I heard though, he was not able to maintain the…"

David S replied Jul 15, 2014 to Drug for RA effective in reversing alopecia?

10 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Kat

"Hey there.  I'm 44 now.  Lost my hair when I was 3, and started wearing wigs in 6th…"

David S replied Jul 14, 2014 to Venting

3 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by David S

"Okay then. A few years after I was wearing wigs, my family took a daycation to a bea…"

David S replied Jul 14, 2014 to Stories from the front lines...or really weird/funny things that have happened over the years

30 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by LaShay

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service