Kayreyn's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't believe that oral steroids are the best route of treatment for Alopecia. Nor…"

Kayreyn replied May 20, 2009 to oral steroids for five-year-old

9 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by errantpigeon

"That's very unusual, I've never heard of that. I hope someone responds with an answe…"

Kayreyn replied May 5, 2009 to Hair growth/falling out pattern

2 May 5, 2009
Reply by Rose K

"My daughter was on Clobetesol (tried both the foam and the cream) and in all honesty…"

Kayreyn replied Apr 20, 2009 to clobetasol

12 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by christopher

"I'm sorry that you were told this. I bet the same people that said this to you would…"

Kayreyn replied Mar 11, 2009 to Stem Cell Research

12 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Tony J.

"I think Obama has done a wonderful thing by lifting the ban on federal funding for s…"

Kayreyn replied Mar 11, 2009 to Stem Cell Research

12 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Tony J.

"I'm not sure of the Olux Versa Foam, but my 5 year old had the Olux-E Foam 0.05% (Ol…"

Kayreyn replied Jan 23, 2009 to Dermatologist prescribed Olux Versa Foam for Two Year Old

16 May 16, 2009
Reply by Monique (Mom)

"We continue to use prescription medicine in additon to the White Iodine. Depending o…"

Kayreyn replied Dec 22, 2008 to Treating With Decolorized Iodine

24 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA

"Djorde, what type of balm treatment did you try. I would love to know/try!"

Kayreyn replied Dec 17, 2008 to Normal progression?

7 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Steve Lutz

"Hi Lynn, I think the iodine over the Rogaine is a great choice -- (the ingredient li…"

Kayreyn replied Dec 17, 2008 to Treating With Decolorized Iodine

24 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA

"Hi Lynn, Just wanted to touch base with you again, I haven't posted in a while. I mu…"

Kayreyn replied Dec 11, 2008 to White Iodine

26 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Jaymie Kelter

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service