Andrea's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been using exfussion,,,, u can buy it on ebay or wherever!!! I would also rec…"

Andrea replied Mar 22, 2014 to Hair concealer powders ext for blonde hair - are there any good ones?

2 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Andrea

"I personally was not a happy client with them. To me my hair felt way too thick and…"

Andrea replied Jun 27, 2013 to Farrell Hair

3 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Poppy

"I feel your pain, having been growing through this as well for prob 6-8 years and I…"

Andrea replied Feb 14, 2013 to Finding it hard coping with hair loss. How to adapt to wearing wigs full-time and how to tell people about hair loss!

36 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Ana74

"I tried monoxidil for several years also for fpb and it never did a thing for me. Im…"

Andrea replied Oct 24, 2012 to Rogaine for women. Who has tried this? Any thoughts on it would be much appreciated :)

12 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Jennah

"I also have aga and pcos, both detreminting factors to hair growth, and I myself am…"

Andrea replied May 9, 2012 to Alopecia and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

12 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by dreamscometrue

"LOve it!!!!"

Andrea replied May 7, 2012 to I don't care

2 May 7, 2012
Reply by Sarah Gordon

"I think that this woman is just jealous.... u r adorable! She probably sees how pret…"

Andrea replied Mar 24, 2012 to My new hair seems to be an issue with girls

53 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Danielle

""

Andrea replied Mar 24, 2012 to My new hair seems to be an issue with girls

53 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"I feel your pain as Im in the same boat. Eventually I will find the nerve to go wig…"

Andrea replied Mar 24, 2012 to Any hair wearers in cincinnati oh????

9 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by satyam

"well let me first say this has been a very long horrible process for me. diagnosed w…"

Andrea replied Mar 23, 2012 to Any hair wearers in cincinnati oh????

9 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by satyam

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service