Debbi Fuller's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Latest Activity

"WOW!  Photolic!  If I were single and younger!  You are gorgeous!  Full lips, great…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jul 9, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Also, when you try to meet people on line, they don't KNOW you.  They are just looki…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jul 8, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"You're an inspiration Shenette!  I'm so glad you wrote your wonderful story to Photo…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jul 4, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Dear Photolic, I'm still reeling after reading Sad1995's comments.  I think whoever…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jul 2, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"I know a woman in Australia with AU and she just married the HOTTEST fire fighter!  …"

Debbi Fuller replied Jul 1, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Jody Gorski is wearing a Freedom vacuum.  That is the one she is putting up in a pon…"

Debbi Fuller replied Apr 2, 2017 to How do I switch wig styles without people noticing?

34 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"If you are looking for synthetic Anne Williams, check out the Amore collection from…"

Debbi Fuller replied Mar 31, 2017 to How do I switch wig styles without people noticing?

34 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"I do have a Hats with Hair swim wig.  You need to keep the hair braided or controlle…"

Debbi Fuller replied Mar 27, 2017 to How do I switch wig styles without people noticing?

34 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"Didn't I just say that, above Stacie?  I said "no biggie" she can do as she chooses.…"

Debbi Fuller replied Mar 20, 2017 to How do I switch wig styles without people noticing?

34 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"Wow Marsha!  The rest of us can sure learn from your experiences!  You are a STRONG…"

Debbi Fuller replied Mar 20, 2017 to How do I switch wig styles without people noticing?

34 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by gabriela

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service