Lee's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"I watched the first 10 min, didnt like it. Regarding wigs...I feel the same way. I f…"

Lee replied Jan 3, 2011 to Good Hair

21 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Angie P

"yea, you just need to cut baby hairs"

Lee replied Jan 3, 2011 to Is a high pony tail possible with a wig?

7 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Diane leach

"what?! Thats rediculous. I would appeal."

Lee replied Dec 22, 2010 to Anyone else declined for Individual Health Insurance coverage due to Alopecia?

8 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Sam

"I like using a soft or liquid liner. Pencils hurt! The brand I use is called Malani…"

Lee replied Dec 12, 2010 to Best way to apply eyeliner for it appear as if I have eyelashes?

16 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Theresa

"yep...it should grow back right over it. Maybe dont get it too dark. That way, if it…"

Lee replied Dec 2, 2010 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"I agree...I miss my lashes more than anything! I had my eyebrows tattood on. Hurt li…"

Lee replied Nov 30, 2010 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Hi Margaret, I used to live in NY, but now Im in VA. I loved Dr daily! Did you go to…"

Lee replied Nov 18, 2010 to Can't handle this

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

"I gotcha! Vacuum wigs are good for this. They stay put, and look very natural. Howev…"

Lee replied Nov 18, 2010 to Can't handle this

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

"Hi Sonia! Im so sorry to hear what you are going through. Im sure you have already r…"

Lee replied Nov 16, 2010 to Can't handle this

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

"undercover angels has nice peices too! Problem with vacuum wigs is a detectable hair…"

Lee replied Nov 12, 2010 to Amy's Presence Cyberhair vs. Vacuum

7 Jul 8, 2011

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service