Lee's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"yea, I normally throw mine in the backseat for awhile. I love driving without my hai…"

Lee replied Mar 29, 2011 to Best way to travel with a wig

17 Sep 12, 2022
Reply by ZakICarey

"Not over reacting at all! Some people that work in schools are clearly NOT qualified…"

Lee replied Mar 23, 2011 to Furious

37 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Storm_Uchiha

"good question! Usually, it starts at the head and then goes to the body. Everyone is…"

Lee replied Mar 9, 2011 to Does this sound like AU? What do you think this could be?

12 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Amy

"I agree with Karen. An old pic is a great idea. I got mine light, and they are alrea…"

Lee replied Mar 2, 2011 to To tattoo or not to tattoo?

20 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Kate

"Im very aware of what alopecia is. Thats exactly my point. It shouldn't be grouped t…"

Lee replied Feb 18, 2011 to Cure for alopecia accidentally found?

14 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Tiffany P

"Interesting...I just hate how they group "alopecia" with balding men due to age. The…"

Lee replied Feb 18, 2011 to Cure for alopecia accidentally found?

14 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Tiffany P

"honestly, I'de forget about him. You are who you are. You have enough burden trying…"

Lee replied Jan 30, 2011 to "I can't guarantee I'll fancy you/find you as attractive when you de-wig"

21 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Kristine

"dye shouldn't make the problem worse. it's an auto immune problem, dye won't effect…"

Lee replied Jan 18, 2011 to Kool Aid hair dye and alopecia

5 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Megan Johnson

"Wish I knew. I'm pregnant now and hoping baby has hair! !"

Lee replied Jan 15, 2011 to Genetics

5 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Kim Karacz Caudill

"Hi Kristina! I have been AU for almost 4 yrs now. I don't think you are being vain f…"

Lee replied Jan 6, 2011 to New

16 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Pamela Rosse

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service