Lee's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"Hair fell out after I had baby. Atleast he has hair...happy about that!"

Lee replied Sep 6, 2011 to Pregnancy making some hairs grow

10 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Lee

"I always wait a couple dates to make sure the guy gets to know me first. It worked f…"

Lee replied Jun 29, 2011 to Is it deceptive to wait and tell someone that you're wearing a wig?

48 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Ktownnana

"I would continue using it until the Dr says stop. I think I used it until the hair w…"

Lee replied Jun 8, 2011 to Question about steroid cream

4 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Christopher Blackett

"Probably not. Something similar happned to me. However, it sounds like the shot is n…"

Lee replied Jun 8, 2011 to Steroid injections

2 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Christopher Blackett

"I thought it was immune system issues, but more came back as time went on. I know th…"

Lee replied Jun 4, 2011 to Pregnancy making some hairs grow

10 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Lee

"The strips are better...go to my page and I wrote up a whole tutorial about it. ; )"

Lee replied Apr 16, 2011 to Iindividual fake eyelashes vs. string of eyelash

4 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Sam Sam

"I got them. They worked, but they hurt like hell...wasn't worth the pain to me."

Lee replied Apr 14, 2011 to Need help...asap

15 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Stacey

"I've used many- DUO is the best! I would use the whole last, not just the seperate l…"

Lee replied Apr 11, 2011 to Looking for the best glue for eyelashes

12 May 1, 2013
Reply by Cindy

"It depends on how long it takes. Depending on the type of wig, a normal stylist coul…"

Lee replied Apr 7, 2011 to Cost of wig styling

9 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Marie

"Sherri- this is the only place I will go bald in public...is when I am driving a lon…"

Lee replied Mar 31, 2011 to Best way to travel with a wig

17 Sep 12, 2022
Reply by ZakICarey

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service