Rose Marie''s Discussions (1,331)

Discussions Replied To (1248) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sarah I know that often when people do decide to get a wig they do feel as if th…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 20, 2014 to Gave in and had to purchase a wig

9 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"wow, that is great...thanks for posting.  That will help so many ladies with this is…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 19, 2014 to False eyelashes

4 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi Bernadette Yes this is a very old thread...but still relevant.  I am an advocate…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 19, 2014 to Has anyone bought a Follea Wig?

40 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Hi In my experience individuals move on for many reasons, but mostly they have beco…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 18, 2014 to Why do you think there aren't many outside places of support for alopecia?

4 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi  My daughter wears false eyelashes a lot.  She didn't have eyelashes for the las…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 18, 2014 to False eyelashes

4 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi The first wig my daughter wore was a synthetic wig with a hairband attached.  Fo…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 18, 2014 to Tell me about your very first wig?

2 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"Hi I've been involved with many groups over the years and what I have noticed is th…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 18, 2014 to Why do you think there aren't many outside places of support for alopecia?

4 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi Jeremiah I haven't got much information on what you need.  Maybe you could do a…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 17, 2014 to Prolactin hormone levels connected to alopecia areata?

9 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by y yules

"Hi My daughter has alopecia, anaphylactic food allergies, eczema, asthma, and crohn…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 16, 2014 to AA triggered by other illness

37 Oct 25, 2019
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"Hi This is another Freedom Wearer showing what the implantation is like over the w…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 16, 2014 to Wigs with realistic parts?

10 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Shweetie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service