Rose Marie''s Discussions (1,331)

Discussions Replied To (1248) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh wow......that does sound so hopeful. I so hope it works as my daughter not only…"

Rose Marie' replied Dec 2, 2014 to Article on antigen-specific immunotherapy

1 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi  There are a few threads about this....just do a search here about the drug ment…"

Rose Marie' replied Dec 2, 2014 to Alopecia Areata Research Summit 2014?

1 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi Kimmy Sometimes shots do work, but usually only well if you are moving into a na…"

Rose Marie' replied Dec 2, 2014 to Cortisone shots

4 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I'll explain how they work by message. :) "

Rose Marie' replied Dec 2, 2014 to Wig options!

39 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Sophie Woods

"Good on you Aimee...I'm sure you look cute! Rosy"

Rose Marie' replied Dec 2, 2014 to Buying new wigs on Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

13 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Georgia Stephens

"Hello Sophie Please contact me.   Rosy"

Rose Marie' replied Dec 2, 2014 to Has anyone bought a Follea Wig?

40 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Hello Twig There is a real big difference between processed human hair and unproces…"

Rose Marie' replied Dec 2, 2014 to Wig options!

39 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Sophie Woods

"Hi Twig I think the best thing to do is a heap of investigation around this choice.…"

Rose Marie' replied Dec 1, 2014 to Wig options!

39 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Sophie Woods

"Hi I have had many discussions with ladies and men dealing with alopecia.  I feel it…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 28, 2014 to In the news: Gail Porter fears she'll never marry beacuse of alopecia! What do you think?

8 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

"Hi I would discuss the issues you are having with the person/company that you bough…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 24, 2014 to Help with condition of the topper

2 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Rainbowinthesky

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service