Photolic's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Shenette, first of all, thank you for sharing your story. I would like to say it…"

Photolic replied Jul 4, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Thank you Kiki! Your English is just fine! Italian ! Wonderful, kinda find the Itali…"

Photolic replied Jul 2, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Super comment mate! It is all about confidence like I said before you need to be a p…"

Photolic replied Jul 1, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"You are right! Confidence is everything easy to say then to chance, but actually, if…"

Photolic replied Jul 1, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Michael thank you for your crystal clear comment! You know what I totally agree with…"

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Thank you, Debbi, for sharing! and thank you for the compliment you are too sweet :)…"

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"You are right what else can I do, besides embrace it and change my attitude.  About…"

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Hey, Sad1995. Thank you for your opinion, it is raw I deal with that easily! My 5 c…"

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Fadi thanks for your comment! 100% agree the right woman come at the right time rega…"

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Thank you for your words, Rose at the moment I don't feel that away, but a complimen…"

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service