Nants the Rebellion Dog's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Way to live, Tessa! You are a beautiful young woman, both inside and out. I am in aw…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Feb 6, 2009 to Compassion First Fundraiser For National Alopecia Areata Foundation!

4 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Darling girl, I am SO SAD you are suffering. I can't begin to know how you feel, but…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Feb 5, 2009 to confused with how to react??

19 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by errantpigeon

"Of course you didn't insult! I LOVE compliments."

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 31, 2009 to Outsider looking in - to the bald ladies !

9 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I am losing my hair and am healthy as a horse. I have looked at treatment options, a…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 30, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"I was pleasantly surprised when I shaved my head. I said, "Dang, girl, you look good…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 30, 2009 to Outsider looking in - to the bald ladies !

9 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Did you intend that pun: "...know where they're headed."? LOL"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 29, 2009 to Immunologist??

6 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

"Rachel, you are so much more than what is on your head. You have the right to feel a…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 29, 2009 to Called out again....

56 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Christina Argott

"I have one coming in the mail. Mary suggested I try Ebay, which I did. There are a l…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 27, 2009 to turkish scarves

3 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by dee

"When I went to my doctor, she had no idea what was causing my hair loss. I talked to…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 23, 2009 to Dermatologist prescribed Olux Versa Foam for Two Year Old

16 May 16, 2009
Reply by Monique (Mom)

"Rufus Wainwright, definitely."

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 22, 2009 to What kinda music helps you out after a hard day of dealing with crap.

9 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Skin

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service