Steve's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Zoey, you are so RIGHT! It IS just like an AA meeting! The process is exactly the sa…"

Steve replied Aug 8, 2008 to Coping.. how do you?

8 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Zoey

"Casey, the hardest thing for a new alopecian to accept is the fact that their hair w…"

Steve replied Aug 8, 2008 to Coping.. how do you?

8 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Zoey

"Carmella, Thanks for the comment. So often, when I was alot younger, every comment a…"

Steve replied Aug 7, 2008 to Hey, can I borrow your comb?

10 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Steve

"Hi, Mom w/2! Excellent question! Wow, where do I start? First, on the question of a…"

Steve replied Jul 21, 2008 to Now Appearing!!

6 May 18, 2009
Reply by Ben Lainhart

"Thanks, Carol! I'm told that certain people just aren't cut out for being on stage.…"

Steve replied Jul 17, 2008 to Now Appearing!!

6 May 18, 2009
Reply by Ben Lainhart

"LOL! My God, I thought I was the only mosquito magnet! One time my family had a Memo…"

Steve replied Jul 16, 2008 to Mosquitos and other bothersome things that like my shiny pate...

11 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Steve

"That is a good one, "Acting bald", what the heck is that!! :) Sometimes its like peo…"

Steve replied Jul 15, 2008 to Hey, can I borrow your comb?

10 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Steve

"Very Cool! The last few jobs I've interviewed for never asked me why I'm bald, but h…"

Steve replied Jul 14, 2008 to What do you think?

21 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

""Strangers are friends you haven't met yet." I used to be shy when I was younger. A…"

Steve replied Jul 7, 2008 to What do you do when you see others with Alopecia?

42 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service