tryingtobestrong's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Just an update...my daughter is doing so much better.  Her joint pain subsided withi…"

tryingtobestrong replied Jun 1, 2015 to Lyme?

17 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by tryingtobestrong

"What specific supplements are you using?  I have heard of this before, I think.  Anx…"

tryingtobestrong replied May 1, 2015 to I got my answer!

4 May 5, 2015
Reply by DJ88

"Yes please do!  This is our first time treating with abx.  I really hope they work. …"

tryingtobestrong replied May 1, 2015 to Lyme?

17 Jun 1, 2015

"I think her initial trigger was lyme, we got things under control, and then puberty…"

tryingtobestrong replied May 1, 2015 to Lyme?

17 Jun 1, 2015

"ND is naturopath. Her doctor is a MD but practices more natural health, does not acc…"

tryingtobestrong replied Apr 30, 2015 to Lyme?

17 Jun 1, 2015

"Oh wow, our children sound like they are going through something very similar.  My d…"

17 Jun 1, 2015

"Her dermatologist prescribed prednisone back in October and her health plummeted.  T…"

17 Jun 1, 2015

"My daughter just started last week on Doxy 100 mg/twice day, and will be on them for…"

17 Jun 1, 2015

"How soon did your hair return after being treated for lyme? What method of treatment…"

tryingtobestrong replied Mar 29, 2015 to Lyme?

17 Jun 1, 2015

"My daughter began with AA at 8 yrs old, lost all hair within 8 months, had a full he…"

tryingtobestrong replied Mar 29, 2015 to Who has recovered from alopecia?

23 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by bibby

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service