Sad_Rapunzel's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh... This is what I was afraid of and this what my mother convinced me couldn't har…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Apr 29, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I still haven't received any feedback from Dr.Bordone about my blood test and my sit…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Apr 29, 2019 to Long-term thinning.. TE? CTE? Female pattern baldness?What to do next?

27 May 23, 2019
Reply by Sad_Rapunzel

"I think I need to do that, because my side are so thinned  it's disgusting to put fi…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Apr 29, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"soooo coool! you're really looking like a very healthy man! norwegian, i'd say :)  v…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Well, first of all: No, you're not 36. Don't lie to me!:) You look a lot younger the…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Apr 26, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you a lot, dear Kathy... I'd love to chat without you somewhere else, if you a…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Apr 25, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Nathan_Yaker.html Are you talking about this docto…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Apr 25, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Stopping dairy products was a start point for all my issues at the first place..."

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Well.. This is just unfair... Dr. Bordone told me she sees no point for me to start…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I don't want to try only rogaine. Orher treatmenr weren't offered to me By Doctor."

Sad_Rapunzel replied Apr 23, 2019 to Long-term thinning.. TE? CTE? Female pattern baldness?What to do next?

27 May 23, 2019
Reply by Sad_Rapunzel

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service