Sue's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"50% of people who are gluten sensitive are also casein sensitive. That is why the ty…"

Sue replied Sep 1, 2009 to auto immune diet - anyone tried this with success???

59 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Plf

"www.enterolab.com for the test my doctor considers the most accurate. Too many false…"

Sue replied Aug 31, 2009 to auto immune diet - anyone tried this with success???

59 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Plf

"What I'm understanding is that gluten free means NO gluten. Period. I'm asking many…"

Sue replied Jun 15, 2009 to auto immune diet - anyone tried this with success???

59 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Plf

"It is a blood test. Tell your doc what you want to be tested for.....autoimmune thyr…"

Sue replied Jun 13, 2009 to auto immune diet - anyone tried this with success???

59 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Plf

"Which is one of the reasons we don't seem to have heard from anyone who has done so…"

Sue replied Jun 12, 2009 to auto immune diet - anyone tried this with success???

59 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Plf

"I've never had any success with a dermatologist with AA, AT, or AU. But you may. I t…"

Sue replied Jun 9, 2009 to auto immune diet - anyone tried this with success???

59 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Plf

"Agreed. I have been on Armour now for about 8 years and will never go back to a synt…"

59 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Plf

"Thanks for your input Demm. I think we need as much data as possible on this!"

59 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Plf

"Hi Bud, Yes, it is a blood test. If you take thyroid meds, As I recall the draw has…"

59 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Plf

"Born and raised in Wisconsin...........I am the quintessential cheddar head!!!! And…"

59 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Plf

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service