philnatural's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Agneta, I hardly ever post on this site and only use it to hopefully find a cu…"

philnatural replied Oct 18, 2018 to Xeljanz Depression Side-Effect?

29 Jul 24, 2019
Reply by Muller021

"Read about leaky gut. So I did A.I.P diet for a couple months. All my results on blo…"

philnatural replied May 10, 2017 to Finger nail issues

8 May 10, 2017
Reply by philnatural

"This is why I am getting health insurance. Only because I keep hearing about xeljanz…"

8 May 10, 2017
Reply by philnatural

"Still Not a hair on me yet though."

8 May 10, 2017
Reply by philnatural

"Ok. Been over a couple months now and nails are improving from when it began. Pretty…"

8 May 10, 2017
Reply by philnatural

"Did 20 mg's a day give you full regrowth? How much hair did you have before taking t…"

philnatural replied Mar 24, 2017 to Anyone given up on Xeljanz?

11 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"My nails are flakey and look like they been fried with acid. They are just starting…"

philnatural replied Mar 15, 2017 to Finger nail issues

8 May 10, 2017
Reply by philnatural

"Wow. I was hoping that was the drug my dermatologist was going to prescribe me."

philnatural replied Mar 15, 2017 to Anyone given up on Xeljanz?

11 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"I'm going to try eating it. Smoking only helps with the mood. The seed and oils the…"

philnatural replied Mar 12, 2017 to Has anyone read the article written a few years ago about the harvard doctor who treated someone with AU in a clinical trial with a medication for rheumatoid arthritis?

12 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by philnatural

"I'm the other way around. If weed doesn't work I will try the drugs. Haha....thanks…"

philnatural replied Mar 8, 2017 to Has anyone read the article written a few years ago about the harvard doctor who treated someone with AU in a clinical trial with a medication for rheumatoid arthritis?

12 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by philnatural

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service