Joy's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank Karen.,,I still do you have some hair..I have female pattern baldness so I am…"

Joy replied Dec 8, 2010 to Help with ear tabs please!

2 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Joy

"Thanks Susan! I appreciate the suggestion. I did call them and they dont have an uns…"

Joy replied Aug 9, 2010 to Help for wig care!

1 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Joy

"Hey Kimberly I dont have a ton of stuff to say but I do know how you feel. People ge…"

Joy replied May 21, 2010 to Why me?

7 May 23, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

"Hey Ashley dont have an answer for you but rather a question...when you shaved your…"

Joy replied Apr 16, 2010 to How do I get a beautiful smooth shiny bald head?

9 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Steve

"Hi Stacey and Sebree I have never had this pain but have alot of friends who do and…"

Joy replied Apr 13, 2010 to Says her hair hurts

7 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Joy

"I could see where that could be very uncomfortable. i would not want anyone to ask m…"

Joy replied Mar 19, 2010 to She asked to try on my wig!

9 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by VanillaPlum01

"I get this..i agree with Gail. i think having a synthetic thats not too costly would…"

Joy replied Mar 12, 2010 to Wigs you can sleep in?

3 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"Tiffany Yay for you!!!! im sure you will feel great not having to worry about it!! h…"

Joy replied Mar 10, 2010 to I'm shaving my head today; I need words of encouragement!

33 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Mary

"this was really touching...its so true.. Sara...im very sorry to hear about your mom…"

Joy replied Mar 6, 2010 to Poem about Attitude my mom found for me...

7 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

"Hey Margeret!! im not sure if you have ever ordered from them but www.headcovers.com…"

Joy replied Mar 5, 2010 to hats, scarfs, ponytail hat? websites?

2 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by margaret staib

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service