laurenseav's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you tell me where you get them for this price?  I bought a new one from XC Sunny…"

laurenseav replied Dec 27, 2017 to Lace front wig:)

40 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by youarebeautiful

"I heard that Gardeau wigs were good, but i have never tried them. How much do these…"

laurenseav replied Dec 19, 2017 to Wigs: where to buy?

23 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"I just ordered a couple of lace front human hair wigs, for the first time. Can i ask…"

laurenseav replied Dec 19, 2017 to Wigs: where to buy?

23 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"Stacie, i love your response. i live in a retirement community (hundreds of people)…"

laurenseav replied Jan 7, 2017 to How to handle ?'s regarding wearing wigs from acquaintances

8 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Coleen

"Sorry you are going thru this. Your feelings, grief are understandable given the rec…"

laurenseav replied Jan 7, 2017 to Please tell me it will get easier

20 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Samantha Callaway

"I have been dealing with extensive hair loss for over 30 years. It is a very persona…"

laurenseav replied Dec 30, 2016 to I feel like wigs are dominating my life

88 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jiggybear

"You are lucky to have a supportive husband and the financial ability for custom, hum…"

laurenseav replied Dec 29, 2016 to Wigs and dating

5 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Connie010

"I just bought a wig from XC Sunny's. It's lace front and i plan to just use lace tap…"

laurenseav replied Dec 26, 2016 to Online wig stores (first time)

15 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by laurenseav

"If you are looking for synthetic wigs, the cheapest sight for name brand wigs is cal…"

laurenseav replied Dec 13, 2015 to 1 year wig review

191 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Do you buy name brand wigs?. I don't want to look obvious, so I stick to same style…"

laurenseav replied Jul 10, 2015 to The endless pursuit of wigs!

57 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service