YvonneD's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess that will never happen. No matter how rich you are there is always a thing t…"

YvonneD replied Apr 29, 2021 to if money were no object-choice?

29 Oct 6, 2022
Reply by Vladon

"Why are you saying it is horrible?! Don't know what kind of problem you are talking…"

YvonneD replied Jan 11, 2021 to Balding Google Admin - how to feel confident and presentable?

6 Jan 11, 2021
Reply by YvonneD

"So when we come back to speaking of online fundraising it can be literally anything,…"

YvonneD replied Sep 25, 2020 to HELP WITH RAISING MONEY

10 Mar 8, 2023
Reply by MillaMilla

"Hey Donna I do hope that you solved your problem, although when we speak of money it…"

YvonneD replied Sep 25, 2020 to HELP WITH RAISING MONEY

10 Mar 8, 2023
Reply by MillaMilla

"Good day to you, I am really happy to hear that you had success in regrowing your ha…"

YvonneD replied Jul 30, 2020 to Regrew Hair Twice Within Three and a Half Years

5 Oct 8, 2020
Reply by ofra

"Well you can wear a uni-colored buff. This is what I always do. Although I am not a…"

YvonneD replied Jul 29, 2020 to What to do for job interviews while hair is growing back

4 Aug 29, 2022
Reply by Andrewa

"So if this is still topical for you, I've just rang my former college professor and…"

YvonneD replied Jun 15, 2020 to Wig options for low income/financial help?

25 Feb 3, 2021
Reply by Dsuarr2

"Unfortunately for low budget you will only get a cheap wig. That will look as a chea…"

YvonneD replied Jun 15, 2020 to Wig options for low income/financial help?

25 Feb 3, 2021
Reply by Dsuarr2

"I loved what SwetNutella was saying. This makes sense if you try to take the focus a…"

YvonneD replied Aug 30, 2019 to False lashes / eyebrows/ hair systems for men

11 May 3, 2020
Reply by chris for hair

"I also think that insurance can be the best option. If you don't know where to start…"

YvonneD replied Aug 2, 2019 to Finance help for steroid injections

9 Apr 13, 2023
Reply by Lily Wilson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service